Military service members and veterans can take advantage of the expert mortgage lending services provided by Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company. You can get assistance from our on-staff VA home loan advisors as you settle into your new Texas residence. Throughout the house-buying process, we will work with you to make sure you get the most government help with your VA home loan.
Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company might be of assistance if you are having credit issues, need assistance choosing a realtor, or are worried about the house buying process.
Who Is Eligible for VA Loans?
You or your spouse must fulfil the fundamental service requirements outlined by the Department of Veterans Affairs, possess a current Certificate of Eligibility (COE), and satisfy one or more of the following requirements in order to be approved for a VA loan.
- served 90 days of continuous active duty during a war
- served 181 days in a row in active duty during peacetime.
- served in the National Guard or Reserves for six years.
- surviving spouse of a military member who passed away in the line of duty or suffered a disability as a result of their service
The Advantages of a VA Mortgage
You will enjoy a number of wonderful benefits if you decide to apply for a VA home loan and are qualified. Down payments on VA home loans are not necessary, guaranteeing a no-money-down chance. Low closing expenses and no necessity for mortgage insurance are other benefits of these specialist loans. The qualifying requirements for mortgage applications are typically quite demanding, but they are significantly more explicit for VA home loans. We at Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company can assure you that these advantages will benefit you.
What to anticipate throughout the application process for a VA loan
Borrowers must provide certain documentation before they can start the VA home loan application process. You will need to provide proof of your personal income and military service. Among the documents are, but not restricted to:
- VA Certificate of Eligibility for Veteran
- two years’ worth of W2 statements
- most recent pay stubs or LES
- bank statements from most recent
- DD214 copy (if the veteran has been discharged from his line of service)
To apply for a VA mortgage, pick Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company.
With regard to your VA mortgage loan, our group of mortgage lenders is prepared to assist you. Call Rocky Mountain Mortgage Company at (915) 593-3111 or contact us online through our Customer Care Center right away!